Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cindy Is Back!

          On Thursday morning Stacy, Jailos, and I drove to Lilongwe to pick Cindy House up from the airport! Cindy is the director in Malawi for Esther’s House. I never thought that we would all be in Malawi together. She had to return to the states for a short time, but has come back for another year in this special place. We are so very excited that our time is overlapping with her return. Stacy and I both spent time in Malawi with Cindy last year, and the three of us have already had such a great time being together.

          I am so thankful for Cindy. I am so thankful for her heart to serve the Lord, and her heart to serve Malawi. I can say one thing for sure… this ministry wouldn’t be the same without her! The positive impact she has made on our staff here, and our ministry at Esther’s House has been evident in so many ways. This is apparent through the pictures below of her reunion with everyone at E.H. I love reunions.
















   The Lord has taught me so much through Cindy’s obedience in answering God’s direct call on her life. I hope that I am always able to sense the Lord’s voice and direction like she does. You need to get to know her... a little difficult since she lives in Africa BUT at least follow her blog posts, HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment